HydraCIP R.O systems are not just another generic R.O system. Designed from the ground up, the HydraCIP range of reverse osmosis systems have been designed to be the U.K’s first fully automated R.O system with integrated C.I.P and Permeate flush tank.
They have been proven to increase life expectancy of the DOW membranes and produce quality water faster than other R.O system designs.
Incorporating the C.I.P tank and system onto one frame allows for a smaller footprint and removes the need for purchasing costly add-ons.
• 304 Stainless Frame
• 304 Control Panel Enclosure
• 316L Hygienic Piping and Valves
• Choice of PLC/ HMI manufacturers
• Integrated CIP tank
• Integrated Permeate Flush Tank
• Fully Autonomous Control
• Fully Autonomous C.I.P
• Flow Rates fro 4,500 to 30,000l
• Single Frame Duplex System
• DOW Membranes as Standard
• Grundfoss Pumps as Standard
• Full Instrumentation as Standard
• > 97% Rejection
• > 80% Recovery (model varients can achieve >90% upon request)
From a fully validated pharmaceutical system, food and beverage hygienic standard and industrial steam CHP production plant. The HydraCIP is flexible to meet any regulatory standard you may require onsite.